Being a sole trader or home-based solopreneur can be an exciting but sometimes lonely journey.
You're making it happen and you are kicking goals,
but who do you turn to when you need support?
I can help you to take the overwhelm out of your business planning and administration.
Whether you are a start-up or a long-term established business,
our experience, referral network and systems approach
will ensure that your business is efficient as possible.
Don’t waste your time trying to become an expert in everything,
focus on your business strengths and let us take care of the rest!
Do you have a great idea for a business or have a hobby that you can see potential for bringing in some extra personal/family income, but not sure what is involved?
Every business is different, and every business owner brings their own skills and strengths. I provide customised coaching and guidance to help you with:
- How & when to get started
- Which business structure suits your business, and your taxation requirements
- Assistance with registration requirements & insurance for your industry
- Cash flow forecasting & working with budget templates
Record keeping and data management requirements
- Setting achievable short-term and long-term goals using my Effective Steps-Business Strategy tool
- Providing research to assist with your ideas, presented to you for confident decision-making
I work with you every step of the journey, at a time-frame that works for you!
Take the stress out of set-up and training of financial systems, business apps, social media and online marketing!
Training and ongoing support is available to assist you get started or to expand your skills on your existing software package so you can get more out of your system and better manage your business.
Or contact me to take these steps off your hands, so you can focus on what you do best!
- Basic data management tools, such as mobile phone document scanning apps, that connect to Hubdoc or ReceiptBank for your bookkeeper to look after the rest
- Hands-on user-friendly Financial System Training such as Xero or MYOB
- Set-up, Support & Training in affordable Business Apps & Tools
- Introduction & Set-up of various Social Media & Online Marketing Platforms
- Applications to create dynamic content, forms, flyers to promote your business
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Tools to streamline your customer/supplier database, one place that consolidates all your data from phone, email, financials
- Applications to communicate with your current clients and to introduce new ones
Bad debtors can hurt your business cash flow and reputation.
Financial systems give you accurate up-to-date knowledge of where your business is at, utilising profit and loss reporting, and balance sheet statements, which you can access at any given time.
Assistance is provided with system set up for review of these reports, as well as assisting with cash flow forecasting so you can plan for any future business spending.
I can take the whole lot off your hands to let you focus on your business, or if you prefer to retain control, I can help you streamline and simplify your bookkeeping processes so you can reclaim time for other tasks.
- Provision of bookkeeping services to be BAS ready
- Training in affordable record-keeping efficiency options
- regular updates of changes to Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements, online webinars & other small business support
- plus much more…
I provide support for your business, with time-efficient and automated strategies to free you from the daily administration grind, giving you the freedom to do what you do best.
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. As a small business, many of the obstacles you face will be ones that businesses like yours have tackled already.
If you are looking to streamline processes, improve your work-life balance or simply find out if you could do things better, I can assist with:
- Creating / Updating Forms for Online Use
- Formatting Complex Documents / Contracts
- Template / Letterhead creation
- Time Management Training
- Data Management & Organisation Coaching
- Resume Writing
Support is provided with ‘home-life administration tasks’ for individuals, couple’s and families
- Cash-flow planning
- working with budget templates
- Home Office/Paperwork organisation methods
- Resume Writing / Interview Preparation
- plus much more…
Contact me if you would like some help making these life functions so much smoother and less stressful… you know, those things that seem too overwhelming that you never get around to ?… let’s put you back in control, and free up your time to get back to doing the things in your personal life you’d rather be doing!
This service is offered at an affordable rate here in the Southern Adelaide region, with Saturday appointments also available as well as our standard week bookings.
We know every situation is unique
Benefits come from a customised schedule that suits your specific needs. You only pay for the support you require.
Ongoing service commitments can be reviewed and negotiated at a fixed fee rate if preferred.
How to Get Started
- Contact me for a complimentary 1-hour discussion.
- We review your ideas, acknowledge your strengths and consider areas that may need guidance.
- Working together, we will tailor a solution to add and improve efficient processes for your business.
- You get on with your business, knowing that we have got you covered.