We help small business owners to grow their business, from the seed of an idea to expanding their teams, efficiently and effectively.
Together, we review potential time and money savings, as well as streamlining workflow processes, allowing room for you as the business owner to focus more on your own strengths and skills, bringing income into your business, as well as gaining potential growth and understanding of where your business is at in real time.
Whether you are just starting out,
lacking time to research what is actually out there to help ease the pressure you may feel in managing your small business,
or just feeling held back by the way the current climate has been for small business,
now is the perfect time to contact me for your FREE, no obligation consultation!
Every business is different, and every business owner brings their own skills and strengths. We provide customised coaching and guidance to help you with:
- How & when to get started
- Which business structure suits your business, as well as your taxation requirements
- Assistance with registration requirements & insurance for your industry
- Cash flow forecasting & working with budget templates
- Record keeping and data management requirements
- Setting achievable short-term and long-term goals using my Effective Steps-Business Strategy tool
- Providing research to assist with your ideas, presented to you for confident decision-making
We work with you every step of the journey, at a time-frame that works for you!
Take the stress out of set-up and do-it-yourself training of financial systems, business apps, social media and online marketing!
We provide training and ongoing support to get you started and expand your knowledge of existing software packages so you can better manage, utilise & understand your business in real time!
Or contact me to take these steps off your hands, so you can focus on what you do best!
- Basic data management tools, such as mobile phone document scanning apps, that connect to Hubdoc or Dext (formerly ReceiptBank) for your bookkeeper to look after the rest
- Hands-on user-friendly Financial System Training such as MYOB or Xero
- Set-up, support & training in affordable Business Apps & Tools
- Introduction & Set-up of various Social Media & Online Marketing Platforms
- Applications to create dynamic content, forms, and flyers to promote your business
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Tools to streamline your customer/supplier database, one place that consolidates all your data from phone, email, financials
- Applications to communicate with your current clients and to introduce new ones
Bad debtors can hurt your business cash flow and reputation.
Financial systems give you accurate up-to-date knowledge of where your business is at, utilising profit and loss reporting, and balance sheet statements, which you can access at any given time.
Assistance is provided with system set-up for review of these reports, as well as assisting with cash-flow forecasting so you can plan for any future business spending.
We can take the whole lot off your hands to let you focus on your business, or if you prefer to retain complete control, we can help you streamline and simplify your bookkeeping processes so you can reclaim time for other tasks.
- Provision of bookkeeping services to be BAS ready
- Training in affordable record-keeping efficiency options
- regular updates of changes to Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements, online webinars & other small business support
- plus much more…
We provide support for your business, with time-efficient and automated strategies to free you from the daily administration grind, giving you the freedom to do what you do best.
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. As a small business, many of the obstacles you face will be ones that other businesses like yours have tackled already.
If you are looking to streamline processes, improve your work-life balance or simply find out if you could do things better, wecan assist with:
- Creating / Updating Forms for Online Use
- Formatting Complex Documents / Contracts
- Template / Letterhead creation
- Time Management Training
- Data Management & Organisation Coaching
- Resume Writing
You may be looking for more of a work/life balance to spend less of your time out of hours on the business, allowing more time to focus on and better support your family financially.
As part of our Effective Steps – Business Strategy session, we look at what stage is your business at now, where do you want your business to be and what needs to be put in place to get there!
We look at the strengths you already have in your business, understand who your target market is (ie. your ideal customer), how you can stand out against your competition, and any opportunities available to you to grow your business effectively and efficiently.
We know every business is unique
We work with you to create workflow and efficiency solutions for your business!
Benefits come from a customised schedule that suits your business goals, therefore you only pay for the support you need!
Payment plans are available as we help you grow your business.
How to Get Started
- Contact us for a complimentary chat.
- We review with you, your ideas, build on your strengths, and consider areas that may need some guidance.
- Working together, we tailor a solution to add and/or improve efficient processes for your business.
- You get on with your business, knowing that we have got you covered.