Assisting small business owners to streamline processes, ease the workload, & lower costs
Helping you to improve productivity, with simple
time efficiencies for your business
Time is one of the most valuable resources for a small business owner.
As your 'On Call' Business Partner,
I assist small business owners gain their time back,
with a trustworthy customised approach.
When you start out in business as an owner/operator, it can be time consuming to find information easily, you may be visiting a multitude of sites researching and learning on your own. Working around business and family responsibilities might mean that you don’t have the time or money to do everything yourself, or attend workshop after workshop in person or online.
Everyone has strengths and skills, hence why you may have chosen to go out on your own and start your own business, but you don’t have to do it alone. You may have tried to get support in the past but you really want someone by your side to help you with skills and resources that takes a load off your mind and your to-do list.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been trading for a few years and want to take your small business to the next level, or even free up some time for a better work/life balance, help is right here!
Do you have a great idea for a business or have a hobby that you can see potential for bringing in some extra personal/family income, but not sure what is involved?
Every business is different, and every business owner brings their own skills and strengths. I provide customised coaching and guidance to help you with:
- How & when to get started
- Which business structure suits your business, and your taxation requirements
- Assistance with registration requirements & insurance for your industry
- Cash flow forecasting & working with budget templates
- Record keeping and data management requirements
- Setting achievable short-term and long-term goals using my Effective Steps-Business Strategy tool
- Providing research to assist with your ideas, presented to you for confident decision-making
I work with you every step of the journey, at a time-frame that works for you!
Take the stress out of set-up and training of financial systems, business apps, social media and online marketing!
Training and ongoing support is available to assist you get started or to expand your skills on your existing software package so you can get more out of your system and better manage your business.
Or contact me to take these steps off your hands, so you can focus on what you do best!
- Basic data management tools, such as mobile phone document scanning apps, that connect to Hubdoc or ReceiptBank for your bookkeeper to look after the rest
- Hands-on user-friendly Financial System Training such as Xero or MYOB
- Set-up, Support & Training in affordable Business Apps & Tools
- Introduction & Set-up of various Social Media & Online Marketing Platforms
- Applications to create dynamic content, forms, flyers to promote your business
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Tools to streamline your customer/supplier database, one place that consolidates all your data from phone, email, financials
- Applications to communicate with your current clients and to introduce new ones
Tired of struggling with the manual process of bookkeeping?
I can take the whole lot off your hands to let you focus on your business, or if you prefer to retain control, I can help you streamline and simplify your bookkeeping processes so you can reclaim time for other tasks.
- Provision of bookkeeping services to be BAS ready
- Training in affordable record-keeping efficiency options
- regular updates of changes to Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements, online webinars & other small business support
- plus much more…
I work in association with Australian Bookkeepers Network ‘ABN BAS’ to facilitate the legal provision of BAS services to any of my clients who are registered for GST.
I provide support for your business, with time-efficient and automated strategies to free you from the daily administration grind, giving you the freedom to do what you do best.
There’s no need to reinvent the wheel. As a small business, many of the obstacles you face will be ones that businesses like yours have tackled already.
If you are looking to streamline processes, improve your work-life balance or simply find out if you could do things better, I can assist with:
- Creating / Updating Forms for Online Use
- Formatting Complex Documents / Contracts
- Template / Letterhead creation
- Time Management Training
- Data Management & Organisation Coaching
Support is provided with ‘home-life administration tasks’ for individuals, couple’s and families
- Cash-flow planning
- working with budget templates
- Home Office/Paperwork organisation methods
- plus much more…
Contact me if you would like some help making these life functions so much smoother and less stressful… you know, those things that seem too overwhelming that you never get around to ?… let’s put you back in control, and free up your time to get back to doing the things in your personal life you’d rather be doing!
This service is offered at an affordable rate here in the Southern Adelaide region, with Saturday appointments also available as well as our standard week bookings.
We know every situation is unique.
Benefits come from a customised schedule that suits your specific needs, therefore you only pay for the support you require and is charged on an hourly basis.
Ongoing service commitments can be reviewed and negotiated at a fixed fee rate if preferred.
Sharon Boath – Business Development Consultant
With 25 years experience in fields such as financial accounting, human resources and workflow efficiencies, as well as assisting to grow a business from a sole trader to company, my focus is helping small business navigate their way, using efficient processes to grow and maintain success. By fully understanding your business and where it is at, gives you the time to work on what you do best, easing your workload and taking tasks off your hands with a trusted and friendly approach.
I’ve been in business start-ups, I’ve felt the challenges, I have skills in improving processes and procedures and can help you find more time and cost-effective solutions to running your business. Engaging us to research viable alternatives to business challenges gives you time back in your week to do what you do best!
Contact me if you would like to register for the ESBS online business directory so that people can find your services quickly and easily. There is also a large network of affordable business specialists that we can refer, to provide you with any additional advice or services.
Current Special Offers
‘Pivot, Adapt & Simplify’ Support Package
3-month support package with Efficient Small Business Solutions!
While your focus may have had to shift to internal processes of your business, as most of us downsize and/or adjust the way we provide to our clients/customers, this can still be a positive stage for your business!
Sign up for my three month support package
Only $150.00 for 3 months
($50.00 easy direct debit payments, per month) – first $50.00 on sign-up.
What you receive in this package:
A) A review & implementation plan for new & improved, simplified ways of administering your business & it’s functions.
B) Introduction to FREE & affordable processes & functions to have a bigger reach to your loyal customers & to grow your customer base.
C) A hour meeting per month for 3 months (currently online)
D) Two complimentary ½ hour phone/email support sessions per month, based on action plan activities we have set for the period.
If you sign up for this package & invite a business colleague to do the same, upon receipt of both registrations you will receive a BONUS 4th month of continued support at no charge!
NOTE: Any additional larger project work during this period, will be quoted in addition, at the time of request
To register: Click Here
How to Get Started
- Contact me for a complimentary 1-hour discussion.
- We review your ideas, acknowledge your strengths and consider areas that may need guidance.
- Working together, we will tailor a solution to add and improve efficient processes for your business.
- You get on with your business, knowing that we have got you covered.